BluEncore’s Soya bean Flour is grown at our farms using organic methods of farming and the value addition is done by converting soya bean into flour which makes it easier to use in our daily diet. It has been naturally grown with lots of love and patience. 10% of Soya flour added to wheat, jowar, rice or bajra flour can increase protein absorption by 30%.
Usage- 1 Kg soya bean flour to be mixed with 9kgs of wheat flour/ Jowar/ Nachni/ Bajra etc. to boost your protein intake.
50% of soya flour + 50% of gram flour can be mixed to make various shev and fried snacks. Such snacks need less oil for frying as there is 20% oil is present in the oil seeds of Soya bean.
Available in: 1 kg
Ingredients: Organic White Soya Bean flour
Shelf Life: 3 months
- Soya bean flour has abundance of soy isoflavones .
- Soya bean flour is gluten free, wheat free and low carb .
- roasted soya beans are finely grounded into a powder and obtained as soya bean flour.
- It is a rich source of proteins, it also contains calcium ,vitamins and iron B .
- Soya flour can be used as a thickening agent for sauces and gravies
- Soya Flour can be added to baked goods.
100% Naturally Grown
100% Preservatives free