Microgreen Starter Kit with Round Mughal Planter | Organic Farming
Microgreens are considered baby plants, falling somewhere between a sprout and baby green.
They are harvested after 7-10 days of germination. We suggest that you harvest microgreens right before consumption.
- Easy to grow.
- Rich source of nutrients – potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium and copper.
- Microgreens contain higher vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels than the same quantity of mature greens.
Kit consist of-
- Blue Pottery Round Square Planter (3”) – Round Mughal Planter is an artistic blue pottery item to make your indoor garden paradise dream into a reality. With a bright Indigo color and unique Floral patterns, this Mughal design planter is very versatile and take minimal space but strikes maximum attention.
- Growing Medium (500 grams) – The growing medium is a combination of coco peat, vermin-compost, and earth in the ratio 2:1:1 for optimum growth of microgreens.
- Panchgavya – To give nutrition to the medium. It is a fertilizer that will ensure a healthy harvest for your plants.
- Seeds – 20 grams (Any 1 of the 10)
Each Blue Pottery product by BluEncore is GI (Geographical Indication) certified, 100%Handcrafted and Bio-Degradable
GI certification- which means only specific pottery produced by artisans in Jaipur, has the unique age-old qualities and is rightly known as Blue Pottery. This gives the original blue pottery artisans of Jaipur protection from counterfeit items being sold as Blue pottery.