Microgreen Starter Kit with Mosaic Planter for Organic Farming at your Home.
Microgreens are considered baby plants, falling somewhere between a sprout and baby green. They are harvested after 7-10 days of germination. We suggest that you harvest microgreens right before consumption.
- Easy to grow.
- Rich source of nutrients – potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium and copper.
- Microgreens contain higher vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels than the same quantity of mature greens.
Kit consist of-
- Blue Pottery Modern Planter (4”)– Modern Planter is an artistic blue pottery item to make your indoor garden paradise dream into a reality. You can also use this planter to give your living area and bedroom a classy touch.
- Growing Medium-500 grams– The growing medium is a combination of coco peat, vermin-compost, and earth in the ratio 2:1:1 for optimum growth of microgreens.
- Panchgavya– To give nutrition to the medium. It is a fertilizer that will ensure a healthy harvest for your plants.
- Seeds– 20 grams (Any 1 of the 10)
Each Blue Pottery product by BluEncore is GI (Geographical Indication) certified, 100%Handcrafted and Bio-Degradable
GI certification- which means only specific pottery produced by artisans in Jaipur, has the unique age-old qualities and is rightly known as Blue Pottery. This gives the original blue pottery artisans of Jaipur protection from counterfeit items being sold as Blue pottery.